Blackbaud Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

I was asked to do an online interview, after which about two later was followed by a phone interview. The online interview was video based - a bit nerve wracking methodology, but nothing too intimidating. The phone interview was much more pleasant and individualized.

Interview Questions

• Position specific questions to show experience, etc. Questions about present company, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

The hiring process is extremely clunky at Blackbaud - like everything else. An outside vendor is hired to confirm your background - education, work experience etc Unfortunately, most of this information gathering process is left to the potential employee to find and procure this information. This is a really bad end user experience and, at one point, made me tell Blackbaud I was about to turn down their offer due to the unnecessary stress and extra hurdles I needed to complete in the process.

Interview Questions

• Interview was a breeze. They did not really interview me. They do not have strong interviewing questions or process. They either like you or they do not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered me a salary and would not budge. I choose the job as I was desperate but after being locked into a contract for 1 year will leave as soon as possible

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was pleased that was the case instead of a screening interview with someone who really doesn't know exactly what the hiring manager is looking for. Those are typically easy to get through. At least with the hiring manager you know if it's a fit or not right away. Next was an in person with the hiring manager and two other people within the department. One who was also a PM. That was the extent of it. They were looking to make a decision quickly, which works for everyone involved. No protracted waiting period to hear bad news.