Blackbaud Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

2.0

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online via employee referral. One week later, I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was with a recruiter - not the hiring manager for the position. I was very prepared for the interview, but it turned out to be very basic and just a review of my resume. The interviewer didn't seem familiar with my resume or experience, or even my location (asked where my city was located). That was pretty frustrating - considering I spent a lot of time preparing. I felt rushed through, knowing it was only supposed to last 30 minutes. I only had 5 minutes at the end to ask my questions - which wasn't enough time - and again felt rushed.

Received an update one week later saying I wasn't chosen for second rounds. That is fine - I understand. However, I do feel that I should have been interviewed by someone who had a better understanding/connection of the position. I have a LOT of experience for this position; had I been able to speak to someone on the same level would have been beneficial.

Interview Questions

• None- basic questions about my background and experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in May 2019.

Interview

First round involved recording yourself via an app, second round was video w/ hiring manager.

After second round (which went fine), they got back to me THREE MONTHS later with the automated "thanks but no thanks" message. Incredibly unprofessional and inappropriate.

Interview Questions