Blackbaud Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Project Manager

Blackbaud Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. It started with a phone screen followed by an interview over the phone with a peer. The final interview was in person with the hiring manager with a decision being made after the interview.

Interview Questions

• During the in-person interview, a curveball was thrown by changing from a series of interviews to a single panel of hiring managers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blackbaud (San Diego, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was flown to San Diego for multiple interviews. One was a video conference with manager in SC. Another was a phone conference with another manager in SC. The rest were on campus interviews with managers in the San Diego office and a tour.

Interview Questions

• It's been a while - the questions were mostly skills, experience and customer service oriented. Very much geared toward seeing if I was a fit with their culture.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Brief but it took a long time to get there.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blackbaud in June 2012.

Interview

3 phone interviews, The first was with a recruiter to talk about the position and my background and then there were two more with the hiring manager to discuss fit, timing, product experiences, etc.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

Process took awhile but once it started it was great

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you failed, what were your lessons learned and how did you incorporate those lessons into day to day life.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

After I was approached by Blackbaud I went through no less than four interviews before total radio silence kicked in. Nothing. Zip. Nada. You would think a standard rejection email is not too much to ask, but no. Rien.

Interview Questions

Blackbaud Response

May 16, 2016 – VP Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! We definitely do not want candidates to not receive feedback after taking the time to interview with us. We will research this and look for ways to ensure that this does not happen again.