Blackbaud Software Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

The interview was easy, the interviewer asked 3 questions , The first was to check if a string is a palindrome or not. The spaces needed to be ignored. The second was a cat and dog problem including object oriented concepts.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Short and simple process. Met the recruiter at the career fair and was asked for a follow up on-campus interview. Asked brief questions about background, motivation for applying to Blackbaud, and a short coding question.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in November 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by someone in HR and the person leaving the position. I thought the interview went very well but was not called back for a second interview after being asked in an email to fill out the background paperwork "before my second interview." Go figure. I know I don't have a record or anything so I never knew the reason behind the change. I came from a government background so I know my background is clean! I was asked to come up with a series of emails to send to various employees asking for their help. I guess anything beats the 3 hour test they used to ask people to do.