Blackbaud Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in September 2013.

Interview

A few standard interviews and then was requested to perform a sales demonstration on a product.

Interview Questions

• Was required to give a product demo to a "mock" client and attempt to move a prospect to make a sale.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are looking at two roles at Blackbaud, choose one before you complete the interview process. HR will require both opportunities to match the salary and therefore your compensation may be skewed based on the different roles.

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in March 2011.

Interview

The process was very lengthy with lots of phone interviews, an on site visit with 4 different people, and a mock demo presentation. The demo showcased soft-skills of sales and communication. They are very serious when vetting prospective employees. But they can be selective when there is so much demand and competition to get in.

Interview Questions

• I can't think of any that stood out as especially difficult or unexpected. The questioning was all pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting salary was good enough. I was able to negotiate a small relocation package.