Blackberry Farm Hotel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blackberry Farm Hotel

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackberry Farm Hotel.

Interview

My experience during the interview process was inline with other the company reviews on Glassdoor. Clearly the owners feel that they are so amazing, like working for google, that the do not have to treat interviewees or employees with dignity and respect. I interviewed for a high level position and I was asked to provide free work and pay my own expenses. I have never been asked to do this by any other company. The particularly telling aspect of this situation was that they were very cagey and indirect with regard to their eventual expectations that the financial burden of the interview process would be placed on me. It was a waste of both of our time and I declined to move forward.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a family business.... this is a very telling question.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackberry Farm Hotel (Maryville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a Job Fair atmosphere at the public Library. I did not feel they tried to match you with a position that was right for you. The process was very impersonal.

SPA Interview

Interview

On line application, call to follow up on the online application. Second interview in person with manager.

Interview Questions

• Being able to sale retail will be important so there will be questions related to this action. Ability to be flexible with schedule will be discussed.   1 Answer

Not enough compensation for my level of skill

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walland, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blackberry Farm Hotel (Walland, TN) in September 2013.

Interview

Brief, and concise, you will meet first with the HR department and they will give you a personality interview to test your strengths and weaknesses, after that you will have an interview with the hiring manager, who will determine whether or not you A) can perform the duties that are required of you and B) Have the "Blackberry attitude and look."