Blackboard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackboard Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.8

Solution Engineer Interview

Interview

Internal interview.... recruiter said I would not be qualified for the job because I had the "wrong Job title...." despite the fact that I had ALL of the skills and required experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blackboard (Killeen, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Go into the office take the assessment if you pass you move on to the first interview if she feels like your a good candidate she'll send you to the second interview. He'll give you a number at the beginning, ask a series of questions, then ask you to repeat the number that was given at the beginning of the interview.

Interview Questions

• If I knew anything about fasfa and if I've ever filled out an fasfa application   Answer Question

Seasonal Operations Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackboard (Killeen, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

They called me for a initial interview a day after I completed my application. I completed two pages of interview questions in writing, and someone from HR looks at your answers before they call you in. Basically the pay is only $9/hour and they told me they couldn't give me the job because I was going to have class at night. They should have did a initial phone interview so I wouldn't have came there, and wasted my time.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackboard (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Had my resume passed along by a friend of a relative. Initially contacted by the software engineer leading the project to set up a phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. Contacted within 2 weeks after interview and accepted immediately.

Operations Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackboard (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Got called to come in. No interview questions were asked. All I was asked was for my ID and SSN so they could make copies. And then she told me I was hired. And I went home. No background checks, nothing.

Interview Questions

• Can I have you ID to make copies.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackboard (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

First we discussed me resume and my computer knowledge. Then I sat in front of an actual computer and they asked me basic things like how to figure out what version of Windows it was running.

Senior Accoun Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackboard (Madison, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I was initially recruited and then interviewed by 3 individuals. This took several days. I was then called back to set-up an in-person interview and flew to Reston, VA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was nice, although I had three interview in one day.

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackboard (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

Two phone screens, three interviews on site, and a final phone interview. Found by a recruiter on LinkedIn, spoke to her. Then I spoke to the hiring manager. Then I came into interview the team but one person was out so the interview had to be bumped out. Waited about a week to hear, was told they opted for someone who has more years of experience. HR manager was really great and helpful. About a month long process

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackboard (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied for a different position with the company but was offered an opportunity to apply for the QA Analyst position. I looked it up and it appeared to be an interesting job doing Quality Assurance and required a degree (which I have). At the beginning of the interview HR stated the position payed 12-14 an hour, with no benefits! I'm already employed at a Salaried job, making more. They knew this from the app and she brought it up herself. Why waste both of our time? Why on earth would be interested in that or leave my higher paying job? I have years of experience, tech certifications and a BA degree and you request to interview for $12 an hour? It was a ridiculous interview with apparently a ridiculous company.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackboard (Killeen, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview with two supervisors. They were very welcoming and patient when I needed to think about an answer. I was a bit nervous however because I was not used to interviewing with two people and it made me more nervous than normal. Again, they did try to make me as comfortable as possible during the process.

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest obstacle (at my last job) and how did I overcome it?   Answer Question