Blackboard Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackboard Project Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackboard.

Interview

The interview process was very easy to navigate and HR was incredibly helpful and efficient. I interviewed with a recruiter and had 5 other phone interviews with people at various levels. I think the process you have definitely depends on the recruiter you get.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel with technology? Tell me some of the software and programs you use regularly beyond Microsoft Office.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackboard

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blackboard (Washington, DC) in November 2010.

Interview

- Applied using LinkedIn
    - Got a call back within 48 hours for a phone screen with HR (HR seemed very organized and on point. The representative on the phone was very pleasant.)
    - Phone interview with hiring manager followed
    - Had 5 in-person interviews (2 case interviews and 3 behavioral with individuals from different departments. Some interviews were more like conversations that question/answer session that I expected. The interview with the VP was very rushed and he seemed to just be checking if he liked me or not and not necessarily checking on my skill sets. )
    - It took them a long time to schedule the in person interviews and then come back with an offer.

Interview Questions