Blackboard Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackboard Technical Support Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Blackboard (Killeen, TX).

Interview

Applied on their website. And they called me a few days later. I had previous technical support experience. I knew exactly what they were doing and how to help in that specific way for the position I applied for. They sat down at a computer with me and had me show them what I knew like clearing history and clearing cookies and how to expand the browser and simple stuff like that. They asked me if I knew how to refresh an IP address I told them no. I failed the job interview. Keep in mind I know how to do the job and if not could figure it out I'm young and computer savvy. They made me wait past my interview appointment time, and criticized my speed of how I handled situations. I had done the exact same job in the past it had just been 2 Years since I had done it. I swear people don't want to help anyone these days. The whole process took an hour only for them to tell me I didn't qualify they just took me to a room I wasn't even told to sit down then they walked out for like 3 mins came back in and some other person grabbed my paper work and asked me to walk with her, we get to her office and she's like you didn't qualify for the techinal support position and she was like but I'm going to see if you qualify for customer service position. She asked me questions about fasfa I didn't know enough, that wasn't even the position I had applied for. I wasn't acting like I knew anything about fasfa when I applied I just have techinal support experience. She said I didn't qualify either and said if anything opens up we will give you a call. I was mad and I said ok thank you and walked out. After an unprofessional experience and them denying me I'm glad I didn't get the job. P.S they are having a job fair a few days after my interview and we all know at job fairs they hire anyone. But they couldn't hire me? With past experience doing the same thing I had done before? Oh my gosh and they made me take this 100 question test about how things made me feel and what kind of attitude I have.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about clearing history on all browsers clearing cookies download browsers see if a printer is connected to the computer refreshing IP address   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackboard

Technical Support Interview

Interview

Filled out online application, completed competency test online, had a phone interview and an on site interview is next. The test was pretty easy as long as you are familiar with computers, good grammar and basic math skills. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would assist someone going through the registration process.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blackboard.

Interview

Turn in application... Get call... Go in for interview.. Take a test... Get hired....
    EASY.