Blackboard Technical Support Specialist for Edline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackboard Technical Support Specialist for Edline Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Specialist for Edline Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackboard (Denver, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online - 3 interviews, 1 Achiever test, another online application for the job. Whole process took about 2 1/2 weeks once I got an interview.

Interviewed with corporate recruiter and was asked to explain my background. This interview was quick - about 15 minutes. I was told in this interview that they wanted to schedule my second phone interview.

My second interview was a phone interview with the direct manager. She was very relaxed and laid back in her interview process. This interview took about 30-45 minutes and we got into more details about my capabilities and experience.

After this they required me to complete an Achiever Test that takes an hour and fill out another job application with my work history (not sure why this was necessary). My results got me into a 3rd round interview in person with the direct manager and via Skype with the Product Manager from Chicago.

Direct manager was great but Product Manager was disrespectful during the interview by staring off into space, tapping on his desk and screen, pointing awkwardly at the camera, asking extremely detailed questions about school projects that were irrelevant to the job, putting his hands on his head and making funny facial expression. He seemed irritated with me the entire time and was likely the reason I didn't get the job. He was not professional!

Interview Questions

• Asked about specific details about a school project I did over 5 years ago. Also asked for a specific example of when I dealt with a difficult technical problem that I couldn't solve.   1 Answer