Blackhawk Network Interview Questions in Reno, NV | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2016

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Reno, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview at Job Connect. The lady was very nice and it turned out later that she would be my supervisor. The second interview was at Blackhawk itself and the lady was very nice. She told me she had acquired her position and had her own team in 3 years.

Interview Questions

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Reno, NV) in February 2013.

Interview

The first step of the interview was to take a typing test at a job fair at "Job Connect" in Sparks, NV.

Once I was able to pass with at least 40 WPM, I interviewed with the HR Rep., Victoria Ventura, and once I passed that to her standards, she took me into a separate room for a 1:1 meeting with Dawn Evangelista, a manager in town from the BHN Corporate office in Pleasanton, CA.

Once I passed her interview, I was told I would receive a call if they were interested and within two days, I did. I started a two-week training course with Dawn and Ryan Carter, the call center trainer, as well as many other agents.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - I was happy to take their offer of $11.00/hr.