Blackhawk Network Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackhawk Network Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackhawk Network

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

It was nice and interviewer were very good

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Blackhawk Network

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network.

Interview

3 rounds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (San Jose, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

First round is a technical phone interview using the Skype interface to collaborate and code. Asked about previous experience and moved on to the algorithm questions.
    Finally discussed about the work in the team, the role at the team and what they are looking for. I took the interview on a Friday afternoon and got a feedback from the HR on Monday morning.

Interview Questions

• Difference between abstract class and interface. Asked me to give an example and show a pseudo code of the same.   Answer Question
    • Thread programming questions and concept. How would two processors P1 and P2 coordinate to do a task of giving word count from 1000s of files.   Answer Question
    • Code iterative postorder traversal.   Answer Question
    • Write a code to return the number of leaves of a binary tree.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Started with a call with HR, after that a phone interview with a team member(screen share) and that onsite with 3/4 interviews. HR is huge hustle here and also the offer was low ballers.

Interview Questions

• Leetcode easy/medium, reverse linkedlist, cycle in linkedlist, Spring based questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very simple.They move very quickly ,from the first interview to make an offer. The Hr department are all very friendly. They have very good benefits.The orientation is about two hours.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where time is critical, would you write test first and then code , would you code and write test later?   Answer Question