Blain’s Farm and Fleet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blain’s Farm and Fleet Interview Questions

Interviews at Blain’s Farm and Fleet

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blain’s Farm and Fleet (Dubuque, IA) in June 2020.

Interview

The hiring manager a couple general scheduling questions and then I took a drug test. I had a background check conducted that had a quick turn around time. I was working a week and half after I applied for the job. Very easy simple process.

Temporary Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscatine, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Blain’s Farm and Fleet (Muscatine, IA) in May 2020.

Interview

They just called me and asked a couple of questions about my resume, past jobs etc. and said they would get back to me. I do not yet know if I will be hired or not.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I had done at my second to previous job first, then my last position as well.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blain’s Farm and Fleet.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, like any other interview would be like. If they really need the workers, it is a really easy interview. Pretty generic interview questions. After the interview there's a drug and background test.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the biggest challenges you faced in your previous work?   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blain’s Farm and Fleet (Monroe, WI) in August 2018.

Interview

Very vague, not really professional and nothing to really worry about the easiest interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to be paid   1 Answer

Pricing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blain’s Farm and Fleet (Jackson, MI) in June 2018.

Interview

it was a very professional phone interview, very attentive and makes you feel like it's not gonna be a waste of time the person was very friendly and they answered all questions in a honest manner and was very welcoming

Interview Questions

• why was i leaving my current job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blain’s Farm and Fleet (Verona, WI) in February 2018.

Interview

Walk up to the interview room, have a conversation about what you do and what you would like to bring to the company. After that they give you typical paperwork and give a drug test same day.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blain’s Farm and Fleet (Cedar Falls, IA).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in person with store manager, completing process with regional manager interview. Drug screen, background check, and personality survey were also completed. It was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations for this employer?   1 Answer

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blain’s Farm and Fleet (Cedar Falls, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very fast and painless. I was hired within a week of the initial interview. There was a phone screen and then a few days later an in person interview with the local store manager. Very basic interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for farm and fleet.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blain’s Farm and Fleet in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed and less than a week later I started working. The process was very quick and the training was also very quick as well. I was well prepared for the interview so it went well.

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blain’s Farm and Fleet (Janesville, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with Senior Leader of store opeartions in a face to face interview. I felt they were very direct and personable. Explained their job history with the company and reiterated they are a great place to work, family oriented and a great place to advance from within. Recruiter did not handle job offer well. It was clear they were trying to plug a hole real quick and not real concerned about what happened long term.

Interview Questions

• Discussed in detail direction retail is going   1 Answer