Blanc & Otus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blanc & Otus

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blanc & Otus (New York, NY).

Interview

Talked to HR and went in and meet with 3-4 members of their team. Thought they were a great group of folks but as I was taking my written test I heard a lot of negative office culture language. One girl's manager said something rather rude to them very loudly and I felt a lot of friction.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blanc & Otus (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was a phone screen with the recruiter, phone screen with the GM and a VP, in-person with about three interviews of two people each. Very straightforward and there was also a writing test at the end - write a press release based on a provided background document.

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blanc & Otus in April 2016.

Interview

I did a phone interview with the HR. She asked me some things about my past internship experiences and my public relations professional skills including the press release writing. Since their clients are mainly technology companies, I was asked if I am interested in the technology communications and what experiences I have had in this field.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with public relations professional writing such as AP Style?   1 Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blanc & Otus.

Interview

met with president of office after setting up via phone call. met in the office to go over position and met a few other people including human resources, account executive, director, and assistant account executive

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blanc & Otus (San Francisco, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, skills test, and three one on one interviews. One with an account executive, one with a manager and one with the COO. It was a very comfortable environment and interview process.

Interview Questions

• Please write a press release about yourself as if you were just hired.   1 Answer