Blanchard Valley Health System Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Blanchard Valley Health System

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blanchard Valley Health System

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blanchard Valley Health System (Findlay, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Very long. I have applied twice previously, the first time I interviewed and during the interview it was very obvious that the people doing the interview were not interested in my experience. The more I spoke about my experiences the more it was becoming obvious that I was only there to meet a certain metric, whether that would be a race, sex, or gender number.

The second time I applied in August 2016 I waited for over 2.5 months for any kind of feedback. Even after numerous attempts to contact via phone and email about a status update I never had any response back. It was a very poor experience without any kind of feedback when being asked about it. In some way I was very relieved that I was turned down for the role. if my experience was like it was, where I would be expected to provide service to job applicants, I can only imagine what other applicant experiences have been like. After what I went through I am not too certain that I would want to be associated with such a poorly ran Human Resources department after all.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever recruited before for nurses, doctors, healthcare personnel, etc?   1 Answer