Blatt Hasenmiller Leibsker & Moore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blatt Hasenmiller Leibsker & Moore

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blatt Hasenmiller Leibsker & Moore (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had first phone interview with HR (Kimberly Marhoul). She asked me general questions 'tell me about yourself', 'what programming languages do you know?' . She scheduled me for a onsite in the first round. Before going on site, I wanted to get a few questions answered, as it means taking a vacation day from current job , after 2 emails and several calls, she never got back to me. I find it very unprofessional.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blatt Hasenmiller Leibsker & Moore (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

they were formal and positive. they explained they offered a bonus and benefits and flex schedule. the only thing they stayed true to was the benefits. there isn't anything that they ask you different than if you apply for any other job.

Interview Questions

• basic questions that every company asks.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blatt Hasenmiller Leibsker & Moore (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

The HR lady called me up after seeing my resume on a job board. She sent over a job description and asked to conduct a phone screening. After the screening I was immediately invited to an on-site interview.
    Once there I was asked to fill out a paper application, take a basic Skills Test (math, grammar - high school level stuff). I then met with 2 Supervisors, as i was being considered for 2 positions. The interviews were pretty straightforward, no questions were too crazy or out of left-field.

The following week, I received a call from the HR Recruiter, following up and asking if I would still be interested in either opening. I told her I would and she said that they would be in touch. The following day I received a call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's not much negotiation. Usually the rate is set in advance and you either take it or leave it.