Blessing Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blessing Hospital Interview Questions

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Blessing Hospital (Quincy, IL).

Interview

Applied online. HR called and conducted a brief phone screen 2-3 days later (when can you work, are you licensed, etc.) HR set up a meeting with a manager, who conducted a second phone interview with problem-based questions. Final stage of interview process was a peer interview with two employees; also problem-based/behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that required you to be flexible. How did you handle it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you broke the rules. What happened, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blessing Hospital.

Interview

I conducted a phone interview with HR-typical HR questions. Then I interviewed via Skype with the lead dietitian and peer interviewed with 2 other dietitians. Aftewards, I was offered a job via the lead dietitian and spoke with her and a representative from HR on multiple occasions.

Interview Questions

• This is a behaivor based interview, so the questions change every time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Blessing will not negotiate salary. Ever.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blessing Hospital in August 2011.

Interview

Interview with management then peer interview then was hired back ground check finger printing and drug testing. Then a week of training.During training we were showed through hospital , showed how to use all equipment. As a unit secretary I had transferred departments. So the process was a bit different and a lot quicker being everything was done.

Interview Questions

• How well you work with your peers   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blessing Hospital (Quincy, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

it was great interview and I was very comfortable interview and told me what I would be doing and where I would be working in the hospital then told me the policy.and want in do with job a where and schedule all the stuff I need to know