Bleu Marketing Solutions Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Bleu Marketing Solutions Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bleu Marketing Solutions

Multimedia Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bleu Marketing Solutions (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

This was an extremely relaxed interview. Probably my favorite so far. Applied and had an interview within a week. The interviewer was laid back and asked general questions. I thought it would be a phone interview but it ended up being a Face time interview. Luckily I was dressed and ready to go.

PPC Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bleu Marketing Solutions (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Showed up a few minutes early but ended up waiting a few minutes for the interview. The man I interviewed with seemed distracted and completely unfamiliar with who I was. Interview lasted maybe 15 minutes. Basically, asked about my bast experience, said he was just starting the interview process and they didn't expect to fill it for a couple of months. Gave me his card and never responded to my follow up email.

A complete waste of my time and money (parking/toll/gas).

Interview Questions

• None. It was the shortest interview I've ever experienced and I was just asked about my past experience and how it relates to the position.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bleu Marketing Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Had phone interview, then had to travel to their location twice. First 1 on 1 interview was very short, second group interview was a few hours long.