Cover image for Blizzard Entertainment

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Associate Operations Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 504 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Jun 2021

Interview

Very welcoming and friendly people. Overall process took about 2 months, I applied through Blizzard website. The process looked like this. 1. Phone interview with a recruiter. 2. Interview with management. 3. Technical interview with Engineers. 4. Technical Assessment. 5. Another interview with management.

Interview Questions
  • - Some questions about me, what games I play etc. - Standard behavioral questions. - Technical questions about python / linux / networking etc.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Cork) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was nothing less of professional. The questions posed helped to know what expectations there were for the position as well as get a feel for the work environment. It was very easy to speak with the interviewers and the questions didn't feel rigid which helped the conversation continue fluidly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Blizzard Entertainment

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

I started with a screening call with the recruiter, who described the role and asked about my background and experience, and why I was interested in the role. Next was a phone call with the hiring manager, who asked some more detailed questions about my experience and answered some questions I had regarding the role. Next was the technical interview with a couple of members of the team, conducted over the phone. After that, there was a take-home coding challenge. Finally, I came in to meet the team, with interviews that varied between technical and “culture-fit” styles. It seems long, but the process moved quite quickly. The recruiting team kept me informed throughout, and I never waited more than a day or two to hear the progress of my application.

Interview Questions
  • What is your understanding of various fundamental networking technologies and how do they work?
RSS Feed
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Blizzard Entertainment Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Blizzard Entertainment? Share Your Experiences

Blizzard Entertainment logo

Blizzard Entertainment Careers

Cover image for Blizzard Entertainment

At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. We embrace our core values every day so that we can...More

• Life at Blizzard
  • Early Careers
  • We're Hiring!
  • Perks/Benefits

Company Updates

Logo

147 days ago

Company News
Ready to Rumble? Introducing Warcraft Arclight Rumble. A new fast-paced mobile strategy game set in the Warcraft Universe. Join us in bringing this whole world of joyful chaos to life, apply at https://blizz.ly/3sA9ZQD.
Warcraft Arclight Rumble Announce Cinematic Trailer
youtu.be

Blizzard Entertainment Photos

+ Add Photo
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: WFH employee cosplay contests are getting even better
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: To be honest, most of our team meetings are like this...
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Celebrating your five year service award: Work from Home Edition
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: We encourage working with your best friends. Just ask Madi and Arlo
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: A variety of classes, interests and groups help you make new friends and learn new things
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Year-round great weather in Orange Country means a lot of outdoor options for employees
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Blizzard Academy offers a ton of classes to help employees level up and get creative

Expert Career Advice