Cover image for Blizzard Entertainment

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Associate Producer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 504 interviews

Applied online80%
Other20%
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

A questionnaire followed up with a couple of interviews. Interviews are fairly straightforward, mostly asking about yourself, some questions about processes and prioritization. Interviews also look to see how you fit with the culture, so if you love games + understand basic project management concepts + can manage different types of people well, you'll do just fine.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, please
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

My biggest feedback is that the process went through waves of slow going and then suddenly rushed. Took a long time to hear back in between rounds and then they would want to schedule interviews basically immediately (usually within 1-2 days of hearing back)

Interview Questions
  • Mostly of your run of the mill "tell me about a time when..." and previous experience. There were a few questions about problem solving and prioritization processes.

What people are saying about Blizzard Entertainment

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Jun 2022

Interview

I was interviewed for a spot within the Overwatch 2 team, however my interview got delayed for over 2 months due to the recruiter getting sick with COVID and a lack of initiative from the hiring manager's part. Eventually, I was told that the job was put on hold and over a month later, I received my rejection email. A completely waste of my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

3 interviews, first a phone screening, then an audio zoom meeting with the senior producer, then a 2 hour long 6 person panel. the process took 3 months or so.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Phone screen, then multiple interviews with various groups of people from the team, always with 3-8 people in a group panel format that lasts no longer than an hour. Can happen multiple times over several weeks. Happens with your future team members as they check culture fit, skills in job, and overall feeling.

Interview Questions
  • Completely random questions about your background and knowledge of software development practices
RSS Feed
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Blizzard Entertainment Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Blizzard Entertainment? Share Your Experiences

Blizzard Entertainment logo

Blizzard Entertainment Careers

Cover image for Blizzard Entertainment

At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. We embrace our core values every day so that we can...More

• Life at Blizzard
  • Early Careers
  • We're Hiring!
  • Perks/Benefits

Company Updates

Logo

147 days ago

Company News
Ready to Rumble? Introducing Warcraft Arclight Rumble. A new fast-paced mobile strategy game set in the Warcraft Universe. Join us in bringing this whole world of joyful chaos to life, apply at https://blizz.ly/3sA9ZQD.
Warcraft Arclight Rumble Announce Cinematic Trailer
youtu.be

Blizzard Entertainment Photos

+ Add Photo
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: WFH employee cosplay contests are getting even better
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: To be honest, most of our team meetings are like this...
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Celebrating your five year service award: Work from Home Edition
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: We encourage working with your best friends. Just ask Madi and Arlo
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: A variety of classes, interests and groups help you make new friends and learn new things
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Year-round great weather in Orange Country means a lot of outdoor options for employees
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Blizzard Academy offers a ton of classes to help employees level up and get creative

Expert Career Advice