KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 500 interviews

Recruiter8%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Jul 2020

Interview

The process involved an hour-long phone interview with members of the team I'm interviewing with, a fairly in-depth programming test, another interview going over the coding test, then a large multi-person video interview (probably in-person during non-covid times) with people from various disciplines. Blizzard's interview process has been by far my favorite that I've gone through. The people I talked to were all super friendly and really gave off the vibe that they wanted me to succeed. Did a great job at making me feel comfortable during interviews. Pretty much my only complaint is that it took a while to get through the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Reference vs value types in C#.
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Jan 2020

Interview

Started with a phone call with my recruiter, then a following phone call with the technical lead for my team. After that was the last step, an on-site interview with multiple rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Which of the 7 core values do you most closely align with?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Blizzard Entertainment