KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Associate Sound Designer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 492 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2022

Interview

Even through Covid/Remote interviewing the process was very friendly, fun, and personable. I ended up doing 3 rounds of zoom interviews with the entire audio team and everyone was an absolute joy to chat with. You can really feel the passion the team has for the game and their commitment to the quality of audio. It felt like they really wanted to connect with someone that would share in their passion and none of the interview questions felt loaded. There was a genuine interest in who I am as a person before who I am as a designer.

Interview Questions
  • What faction do you play? Whats your favorite/least favorite sound in the game? What would you change about sound design in game ?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Apr 2017

Interview

The steps involved were as follows: Email with 10 questions to answer from recruiter Phone interview with producer and supervising sound designer Sound design test On-site interview The recruiter was amazing the whole way through, and the on-site interview was very straightforward and relaxed. Met with whole team first, then had one on one with each person. Lunch in between was great and a nice way to get to know each other. Don't over dress! Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed