KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Concept Artist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 492 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

2 zoom interviews, one with recruiter first talking about expectations, salaries and general questions about the job/company, and then you will be directed to the art directors on the earliest available date for both side, with questions on art and design

Interview Questions
  • What has been your biggest challenge and how you deal with it
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

They put up the summer internship program on the website so I applied. Submitted the resume, portfolio and answered several questions. Contacted by a recruiter several weeks later, then got a phone interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

I applied online via INDEED, I was telephoned 1 week later and had a 40 mins phone interview with the head office recruiter. I was then invited in for an interview the following week which consisted of 3 Interviews, with competency based questions related to the role. Pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Aug 2016

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, and went thru 2 phone interviews; one with the recruiter, one with the art director. After that was an art test, which took about 2 weeks, and then was called in for an on-site interview. Got the offer about a week after the interview. The whole process was very straight foward, took about a month, from talking to the recruiter to getting the offer.

Interview Questions
  • how do you add to the diversity of cultures at Blizzard?
15 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (San Jose, CA) in Nov 2014

Interview

Two interviewers came to my university seeking artists for internships. I was one of about a dozen candidates from my school who got a 15 minute interview. One of the interviewers was very nice, but the other was incredibly rude. He was demeaning and led me to believe that the atmosphere at Blizzard is not a very friendly one. I won't be going out of my way to work for this company.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in May 2011

Interview

It was an extremely long interview. I think I met practically every other artist I would be working with. It seems like they liked my work and just wanted to make sure I would be nice to work with. Concept art jobs are not especially technical and they already have a really good idea of your art capabilities before they hire you. They love Blizzard fans and game fans, so make sure you've played the games and at least can speak intelligently about them. As a concept artist, it's important to be well versed in popular culture from an art perspective.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were not especially difficult. It's pretty easy to know what answers they want to hear. "What would you do if you were asked to make a concept of X?"
23 people found this interview helpful