Find jobs for Coordinator

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 490 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Dec 2017

Interview

Applied online. Jobvite is actually one of the better ATS's out there compared to Taleo and Brassring. I had a phone screen. Recruiter was very professional. Overall positive process. I would apply again in a heartbeat, even though I was not offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • Why Blizzard? Tell me about a challenging situation you encountered and how you dealt with it. What are your salary expectations? When can you start? What do you know about Overwatch?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Feb 2017

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager after two weeks of submitting my application via email. We scheduled a phone screen/interview for a few days later and was asked to come in for an in person at the end of the call. I was lucky that our schedule aligned so well and was able to come in for the in-person 2 days later. Overall, it was a great and quick experience. I started at Blizzard a little over a month after I turned in my application!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in May 2013

Interview

It took a while before they got around to contacting me regarding my resume. In fact, I got the auto-generated "thanks but no thanks" email first. A few days later I got another email asking to set up an interview. After the phone interview, which was about an hour or so, they called back almost immediately to ask me to come to the office to "chat" in person. It was more of a "meet the team" than anything. The next morning I had an email asking to fill out an application with my job requirement. Within minutes of submitting this paperwork, I received a response letting me know that they would be offering me the job within the next few days.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were pretty easy for me to answer... There wasn't anything that caught me off guard.
14 people found this interview helpful