KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Customer Service Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2013

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 490 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Sent resume and cover letter online. Recruiter contacted me and set up appointment with hiring manager. Phone interview with hiring manager. Senior recruiter follow-up.

Interview Questions
  • They were all quite challenging. Mostly had to relate current job role, studies, and degrees to the current position.
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Cork) in Oct 2011

Interview

After applying online, received an email the next day with a few basic questions about my knowledge of Blizzard's games. After that a few emails were exchanged to setup a phone interview which took place maybe a week after applying. Being done with the phone interview stage of the application process I was told it would take a couple weeks to get any feedback, which eventually came back with a negative reply.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Cork) in Feb 2010

Interview

Submission of CV and further documents via online portal. Feedback only received if considered for position, first contact is made by e-mail, asking to confirm the private phone number and a time that one can receive a call. Next step then is a brief phone interview that is used to firstly assess the language skills and ask some background knowledge of the company. After this phone interview, successful candidates may be invited for a interview in the office, travel expenses and accommodation are to be paid by the candidate. The interview there is held by usually 2 people, either Team Manager or Senior Rep. A little verbal questioning including some very general assessment of the attitude of the candidate and a written test with several work related tasks ("How would you..." "What would you...") completes the interview. Blizzard does take it´s time after this point, it may take up to 6 months to hear back, depending on the staffing needs.

Interview Questions
  • In a perfect world, where you have the tools to do whatever you want, what would you do if you get a report of a player doing X (Scam, Hacking, Cheating etc.)
8 people found this interview helpful