KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 492 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Very relaxed environment. The usual questions about the company and yourself, and later a few scenarios to check if you could handle real costumers in real situations. Overall I would say it was a pretty standard interview where they seemed to be taking plenty notes

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What do you know about the company
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

2 person panel. A team manager and a senior supervisor/team lead. One wore a wife beater and Basket ball shorts and the other T-shirt and jeans. They interview was casual in atmosphere and they are more concerned with culture fit than anything because the rest is teachable.

Interview Questions
  • If you had to explain to someone how to make a pb&j sandwhich without using hand gestures and body language how would you do it? Tell us about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you handle it and what was the outcome. (use star format)
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Austin, TX)

Interview

I felt quite lucky, only few questions, and then an email saying I got the job after emailing them asking for feedback. Was extremely happy when I got the job and moved to Cork.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Versailles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Versailles)

Interview

Interview depends if you're going to the English or LA teams. If going to LA, you will get a test to prove you can read and write in that language.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Cork) in Feb 2013

Interview

3 step interview: After your CV was chosen for a position you will get an email with a test to perform (20-30 mins) general CS knowledge Next step is live video interview with CS team leaders(tips: be proficient and focus on the screen, do not touch your face, hairs etc, smile and be polite, show willingness to learn, show interest in both company product and customer support) Last step is Team Managers interview - behavioral type questions (tips: have as many examples of your past experience as you can, standard CS behavior questions will appear)

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if customer contacts you and tells he can't pay for game right now but willing to pay in coming days
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA)

Interview

They will email you within a month of your resume being submitted and from there you can expect a scheduled phone interview within another month maybe less. Once they have conducted the phone interview you'll be notified via email/phone about an in person interview. The in person interview consists of a department manager and a supervisor. They usually are very relaxed as they interview you and just want to make sure that you can handle the stresses of customer service.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask you game related questions (what is your favorite blizzard game/favorite class/favorite race/favorite games). Do not worry if you're not a gamer,it will not affect their decision.
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Youghal, Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Youghal, Cork)

Interview

That was a lenghty process, with no feedback between interviews and even soliciting an answer didn't have any result. After applying online, they contacted me for a phone interview. Few weeks later we set up a second interview at their headquarters. From that moment they didn't answer any email or call until a month later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • What you consider to be the most important thing for customer service?
9 people found this interview helpful