Find jobs for Financial Analyst

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 492 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive67%
Negative33%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Mar 2022

Interview

I got an email from a recruiter asking for phone interview. So, I sent an an email of my schedule. Never heard back. I sent an email asking what happened. I automatic respond saying the recruiter was out of town for a week. Send a response the following week. No response. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't get to the process.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Oct 2018

Interview

I applied for the position on a Saturday and on Monday I was contacted by a recruiter. Very kind and easy to talk with. Scheduled a phone call for Thursday. Thursday came and we had our phone call and it went quite well. Was told I'd know more within the next week. About 4 days later I was notified that the someone had been chosen for the position. So overall the process took two weeks or around that.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

6 interview process - 1 phone interview with HR, 3 phone interviews with hiring manager, another analyst, and the VP of the Org, 2 in person interviews with the hiring manager and another analyst.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you dealt with dirty data and how you moved forward with a decision after getting multiple conclusions
Be the first to find this interview helpful