KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Game Designer II Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 490 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

I interviewed for the Hearthstone Battlegrounds Game Designer II position. Interview process had a first interview with the recruiter, a meeting with a designer, a design test, and then 4 shorter interviews with various members of multiple teams. Was told multiple times by the recruiter that they would have more info by the end of the week and would never follow up with information. Recruiter would only gove any updates or information when emailed or asked by an internal employee to give an update.

Interview Questions
  • How would you change *arbitrary card idea* to be more balanced?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Blizzard Entertainment Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Blizzard Entertainment? Share Your Experiences

Blizzard Entertainment logo

Blizzard Entertainment Careers

Cover image for Blizzard Entertainment

At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. We embrace our core values every day so that we can...More

• Life at Blizzard
  • Early Careers
  • We're Hiring!
  • Perks/Benefits

Company Updates

Logo

86 days ago

Company News
Ready to Rumble? Introducing Warcraft Arclight Rumble. A new fast-paced mobile strategy game set in the Warcraft Universe. Join us in bringing this whole world of joyful chaos to life, apply at https://blizz.ly/3sA9ZQD.
Warcraft Arclight Rumble Announce Cinematic Trailer