KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Game Master Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 492 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Application

Interview

Had to come in through a temporary agency, Volt. It was a small office with a standard interview process. They asked me several questions and I was able to demonstrate competency and interest for the job. When I was offered to go full time with Blizzard after a preliminary few months with Volt, there was no further interview process and it was quite easy.

Interview Questions
  • They threw in a classic quirky Blizz style question, something about which thing you'd rather be attacked by?
    1 Answer

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

It was clear and without any traps.The interviewer gave the feeling to be welcome and they were very funny to quit the nervous. They ask the question in 2 Languages.

Interview Questions
  • A few ingame related question and one to answer as a Game Master

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cologne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Cologne) in Jul 2017

Interview

Excellent people working at Blizzard, the process was very pleasant all along and I felt really welcome and comfortable all the time. Unfortunately, I did not get the job, but I did make it to the last round of interviews. I would encourage everyone to try.

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Cork) in May 2016

Interview

Well, it was pretty simple, basic and interesting. 10 questions. Mostly about customer support experience and how would I do each role and help a specific customer. Few questions how much I know about their games and which I have played. My advice would be, just be talkative and don't be quiet, your job will be to talk to people and not to sit there and do nothing. The more you talk, the more they will likely give you a job.

Interview Questions
  • How long do you play WoW? What would you do and how would you action angry customer?

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Austin, TX)

Interview

Brief, but friendly and the questions were not hard, more directed toward gaming specifically and to gauge if you can handle the array of chatters. Most of the questionn were along the lines of "What would you do/have you done in this particular situation?"

Interview Questions
13 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Dec 2013

Interview

I applied online and sent a resume in with a current employee. I also got the name of the person in charge of hiring at the time and e-mailed them for status updates every now and then.

Interview Questions
  • What was the best thing about your previous job?

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Austin, TX) in Sep 2012

Interview

Was done through 3rd party. Contract to hire. Didn't know what company it was for. Job just said in-game support rep. Could have been a few companies around here. They only told you after you got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Have you played any online games?
1 person found this interview helpful