Find jobs for Intern

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 492 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied for a content writer internship. Got a response in late January. First interview was with a recruiter via phone call, but she just asked some basic eligibility questions (Are you returning to college next year? Are you attending college right now? Etc). At the end of the interview, she told me I would interview with some people from the content writing team later that week. I spoke to two of the head people from the team, and they asked me many questions about my resume, my willingness to learn, and my ability to accept criticism. They were great, and it was overall like a casual conversation.

Interview Questions
  • What writing style guides do you have experience with?
    Answer Question
  • How do you hold yourself accountable while doing remote work?
  • How do you adjust your writing to be accessible to general audiences?
  • Why this company and this position?
2 people found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Jan 2018

Interview

Overall the process was smooth other than some technical difficulties were they couldn't call my phone. The recruiter helped out a lot and made sure I was able to schedule another interview. I feel like I might have had a very different experience than most candidates so this might not be very helpful. I applied for multiple positions at the same time so I was interviewing for 2 positions, I also didn't have to take any technical test. After getting an email to set up an interview it took a week to confirm when I was going to have my interview, and who I was going to have my interview with. My first interview was an hour long with 2 developers from the team I would be working on. They asked about items on my resume and general questions about why I want to work at Blizzard. This Interview felt like they were looking for a dev that would be a good culture fit, with some technical questions thrown in such as "what's your favourite source control to use, and why?" My second interview was with a different team. It was 30 minutes long with 1 developer and was more technically focused, asking about data structures, threads, and other things, they didn't ask any questions about my resume. This interview was a mix of a technical interview and culture fit. It took 2 weeks after my first interview to hear back that they wanted to hire me for one position, and that they wanted to continue interviewing me for the other position.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

First is a phone interview.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed