Cover image for Blizzard Entertainment

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 517 interviews

Employee Referral25%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me directly about my interest into their programs we had a short 15 minute talk about what programs are offered and I was able to pick my top three. Then, we scheduled for technical interviews with the engineering team.

Interview Questions
  • What is an accessible website design?
    Answer Question

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Starting with common coding test, LC easy-mediums. 30 minutes long phone call after the coding test, and 2 hours long virtual onsite interview. Interviews were all about CS fundamentals and my resume reviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Blizzard Entertainment

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

1 HR phone call describing the job, 1 Manager interview describing the details, and 1 team interview describing the team, and asking about some behavior questions. And the last interview is a technical one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Some basic introductory stuff like what the team is working on etc. Majority of time spent is on assessment of skill. Generic trivia technical questions, especially those pertaining to web development. Then two coding exercises.

Interview Questions
  • How would you display code on a webpage?

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Applied on blizzard site and got called by recruiter months later. Did a behavioral interview with the team that I was applying for but did not hear back after. The recruiter was very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about background and a few behavioral questions.

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Nov 2019

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for a phone interview, and then I was connected to do another interview with the engineering managers of the team that I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • What was one project you worked on that you are proud of and why?

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Applied for a couple jobs, they took weeks to reply, and finally said that I was accepted to the code challenge. I was accepted for 2 programming jobs, so I did the one I was least familiar with first to try to get a handle on the process for the job I wanted. However, when I went to do the one for the language I wanted, it barred me from entry and said that I already did one (the other job), even though both jobs mandated I needed to do the coding challenge in the language they listed. I tried to contact a employee in any way possible: email, linkedin, twitter, etc, but none ever responded, and eventually the time for taking it ran out, and I was disqualified

1 person found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Jan 2017

Interview

I was contacted around two weeks after applying, they set up a phone interview for two weeks later. I had an initial phone interview then they gave me a test/project to work on. I completed it, and I few weeks later they reached out to me about getting the job.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Blizzard Entertainment Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Blizzard Entertainment? Share Your Experiences

Blizzard Entertainment logo

Blizzard Entertainment Careers

Cover image for Blizzard Entertainment

At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. We embrace our core values every day so that we can...More

• Life at Blizzard
  • Early Careers
  • We're Hiring!
  • Perks/Benefits

Company Updates

Logo

203 days ago

Company News
Ready to Rumble? Introducing Warcraft Arclight Rumble. A new fast-paced mobile strategy game set in the Warcraft Universe. Join us in bringing this whole world of joyful chaos to life, apply at https://blizz.ly/3sA9ZQD.
Warcraft Arclight Rumble Announce Cinematic Trailer
youtu.be

Blizzard Entertainment Photos

+ Add Photo
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: WFH employee cosplay contests are getting even better
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: To be honest, most of our team meetings are like this...
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Celebrating your five year service award: Work from Home Edition
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: We encourage working with your best friends. Just ask Madi and Arlo
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: A variety of classes, interests and groups help you make new friends and learn new things
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Year-round great weather in Orange Country means a lot of outdoor options for employees
Blizzard Entertainment photo of: Blizzard Academy offers a ton of classes to help employees level up and get creative

Expert Career Advice