KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 492 interviews

Employee Referral25%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me directly about my interest into their programs we had a short 15 minute talk about what programs are offered and I was able to pick my top three. Then, we scheduled for technical interviews with the engineering team.

Interview Questions
  • What is an accessible website design?
    Answer Question

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Starting with common coding test, LC easy-mediums. 30 minutes long phone call after the coding test, and 2 hours long virtual onsite interview. Interviews were all about CS fundamentals and my resume reviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

1 HR phone call describing the job, 1 Manager interview describing the details, and 1 team interview describing the team, and asking about some behavior questions. And the last interview is a technical one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Some basic introductory stuff like what the team is working on etc. Majority of time spent is on assessment of skill. Generic trivia technical questions, especially those pertaining to web development. Then two coding exercises.

Interview Questions
  • How would you display code on a webpage?

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Applied on blizzard site and got called by recruiter months later. Did a behavioral interview with the team that I was applying for but did not hear back after. The recruiter was very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about background and a few behavioral questions.

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Nov 2019

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for a phone interview, and then I was connected to do another interview with the engineering managers of the team that I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • What was one project you worked on that you are proud of and why?

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Applied for a couple jobs, they took weeks to reply, and finally said that I was accepted to the code challenge. I was accepted for 2 programming jobs, so I did the one I was least familiar with first to try to get a handle on the process for the job I wanted. However, when I went to do the one for the language I wanted, it barred me from entry and said that I already did one (the other job), even though both jobs mandated I needed to do the coding challenge in the language they listed. I tried to contact a employee in any way possible: email, linkedin, twitter, etc, but none ever responded, and eventually the time for taking it ran out, and I was disqualified

1 person found this interview helpful