Find jobs for Producer

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Producer Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 490 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Negative33%
Neutral67%
Other50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

I had a phone interview with Blizzard. It was a friendly chat where the recruiter just wanted to "get to know" who I am. Mostly asked about previous work experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a team player?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Long, arduous, multiple rounds with several members. Often weeks a part with little response in between interviews, then got told after approx 6 months of interviews that they weren't going to fill the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

Unprofessional, cult like. 3 month process including multiple telephone interviews and going to Irvine. Company is floundering with CEO exit. I was even told I was going to be hired by one of the interviewers but an internal candidate was hired, which you see happening in so many of the reviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed