KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 492 of over 492 interviews

Employee Referral12%
Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

A questionnaire followed up with a couple of interviews. Interviews are fairly straightforward, mostly asking about yourself, some questions about processes and prioritization. Interviews also look to see how you fit with the culture, so if you love games + understand basic project management concepts + can manage different types of people well, you'll do just fine.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, please
    Answer Question

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

My biggest feedback is that the process went through waves of slow going and then suddenly rushed. Took a long time to hear back in between rounds and then they would want to schedule interviews basically immediately (usually within 1-2 days of hearing back)

Interview Questions
  • Mostly of your run of the mill "tell me about a time when..." and previous experience. There were a few questions about problem solving and prioritization processes.

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

After several interviews with recruiters and members of my potential team the recruiter suddenly just stopped responding all together. Didn't realize that Blizzard was the type of company to just ghost applicants. I hope they get back on top of it. It'd be amazing to work there someday.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

I've only had a recruiter call. He described to me that the next interview would be a panel, and that there would be 2 more interviews after that. One call and one more panel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Jul 2022

Interview

Smooth. Everyone was super friendly and respectful of your time. They made everything easy being able to communicate by phone, zoom, email and even text. No question was left unanswered for longer than 24 hrs, and in most cases replies came directly. Any interview poses difficulties as both sides are trying assess if it will be the "right fit" but overall I would say Blizzard made it easy, personable, and even dare I say fun!

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with multiple executives requiring assistance?

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Jul 2022

Interview

The process took about a month upon first interaction with the recruiter. It consisted of an initial technical screening, then a technical test, and finally 4 hour long interviews in a 2 - 1 setting. This was all done through Zoom and each of the interviews covered a different work aspect (process, engine, culture, etc)

Interview Questions
  • Expect to be asked many times about how your past experiences helped you learn and grow.

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

1st round: phone interview with recruiter 2nd round: video interview with 2 team members 3rd round: world design design, had about 2 weeks to submit Final round: two interviews, each with different members of World/Quest Design teams Interviewers were all very friendly and often gave feedback. The main downside was that the entire process took ~5 months.