KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 492 interviews

Recruiter14%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Several rounds of phone interviews before being flown in to meet the team and do final rounds on site. Pleasant people and more of a dialogue than set questions. Very interested in personality and past experiences and how they would relate to internal politics.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in a situation where a direct report was going against leadership
    Answer Question

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Feb 2021

Interview

It was very fantastic and great and I really enjoyed the interview. Hope to be able to interview next year as well. I loved the interviewer and they seemed very passionate about their job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Awesome Process, I really enjoyed the journey of interviewing at Blizzard, they have this cozy feeling of a tight team that knows what it's looking for. Recruiter was very professional!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what is the one thing Blizzard can do better

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Mar 2018

Interview

The process was done through everal google hangout calls, focused around experience, cultural fit, and tests. Overal they were kind and didnt make it seem like they where trying to put pressure on you. Calls were with people from across different offices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (New York, NY) in Jul 2017

Interview

Excellent process, once I got an interview. Hard to get. Had a phone interview, than an on-site interview and tour with multiple people, very friendly. Campus is very casual and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • How have you rolled out or implemented a new idea or procedure at your company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Paris)

Interview

The HR team at Blizzard is a joke. I had a phone interview scheduled with Talent Acquisition member and he forgot to call in. I then decided to follow up by calling him and he didn't remember we had a scheduled interview. I met the person at Blizzcon and the interesting thing is that he sent the calendar invite via email. He then requested to reschedule 2 weeks later, got another calendar invite via email and when the date and time arrived he didn't show up. Blizzard is a great company but if you notice there are hundreds of job openings on thier site, makes you wonder why they can't fill those positions. HR needs to get their act together and take care of all those great applicants out there.

4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Sep 2016

Interview

Three step process each becoming more In-depth in every level. You first meet with a recruiter to prescreen your qualifications if you meet what they are looking for you ideally move to the next step and have a phone interview. After talking to your hiring manager you likely are invited to a panel interview onsite.

Interview Questions
  • Why am I interested in working at Blizzard
  • How do you handle struggles of managing multiple projects, deadlines and tasks?
  • What is your PM style?