KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment QA Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 492 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Aug 2016

Interview

Applied online, got an interview chance within 1 week. Had a 1 on 1 interview on a sunny afternoon at their office. We talked about games I've played and such things.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to switch from your current job to QA?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college career fair. Received a call about 3 weeks later to schedule an onsite interview in Irvine. Went onsite and got to see the insides of Blizzard. Was interviewed by 2 guys on the Testing team. Very relaxed, open questions.

Interview Questions
  • Know the difference between white and black box testing/other information appropriate to this position.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Oct 2012

Interview

It was kind of a long process applied months ago to the position only to my surprised get an email about a Phone Interview. It was set up about two weeks later followed by a in person interview. I had great group of interviewers very personable not to hard at all. For this position as long as you know what your talking about and computers are a second nature to you its easy as pie for the technical question. The rest of the questions are team oriented...and going about the process of QA and Bug finding. If have never fixed anything in you life or worked out a problem backwards to see where the fault lies this will be hard for you. If not good luck.

Interview Questions
  • Two Programs that are linked together are not preforming the way they should how do you find bug that is causing the communication issue.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in May 2012

Interview

Very friendly enjoyable experience communicating with the recruiter. Process was faster than I had expected, very quick turn around. All of the people I interviewed with were friendly. The skills test was easy, and as long as you know what you're doing, you should have no problem.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in May 2011

Interview

Applied directly through the Blizzard Career site online. Got an email response followed by an interview in person. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my former classmates from college that had been working their for a few years. I went in not knowing they were even employed at the time.
Be the first to find this interview helpful