KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 492 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive25%
Negative75%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

HR reached out to me for first phone interview and I scheduled and they never got back to me. then I rescheduled again and they still didnt get back to me. I even email multiple times to follow up never response. Finally got email after 2 months saying the position is field. Very unprofessional.

1 person found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Apr 2021

Interview

Very unprofessional - Recruiter scheduled time and NEVER called. After sending a follow up email, I was completely ghosted. Blizzard needs to get it together and stop wasting people's time.

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Laguna Hills, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Intense but fun! My journey began after submitting my resume. I had a call with a recruiter to do a prescreening to make sure I was a good candidate and whether the job would meet my needs. After that, I took an excel test before my interviews which I thought was a smart move which involved consolidating data and drawing conclusions. I had the opportunity to meet with 5-7 different people in Blizzard, all with their own separate interview times, showing me that they take great consideration before selecting a candidate. Even though I did not get my first job, they kept me in consideration months after my initial interviews until I finally was offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult situation you ever had to deal with when the result was not a good one?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

3 rounds, 1 HR, 1 phone call, 1 full day interview (9 total during the day). Overall process was fast though I did not get the position. Was never formally declined for the position and request for any update/feedback was ignored which was odd, considering I had previously worked at the company.

Interview Questions
  • If you find a magical dragon in a forest, what do you do with it?
RSS Feed</>Embed