KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Senior Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 490 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2017

Interview

Submitted an application (just the resume and LinkedIn profile), got contacted via email to schedule an Initial phone interview with the company recruiter. The recruiter was super punctual and called right on time, was very relaxed and professional. Questions were about my current responsibilities, what I do at my job, familiarity with several technologies. Very easy. The interview was just today; the next step will likely be another phone interview, perhaps with the IT team, likely with more pointed questions looking to gauge my proficiency levels. No offer expected at this point - it will likely be at least a week or three - if not until after holidays.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do at your current job?
    1 Answer
  • Have you heard about us?
  • Are you involved with managing and monitoring servers at your current job?
  • Are you familiar with Active Directory?
  • Do you do any scripting?
  • Do you have any questions for me / us?
  • How is your availability next week for another interview?
  • What compensation are you looking for?
  • Would you require (visa) sponsorship to accept an offer?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Mar 2016

Interview

I was interviewed twice via Skype with different team members, both of which were fairly softball questions. The interviewees didn't feel like they had necessarily prepared as much as were coming up with questions and scenarios to throw at me on the fly. After completing the phone/video interviews, I was flown out to the Irvine campus for 2 ~1-hour interviews with multiple interviewers. The first interview was with primarily the same people I had spoken to on the Skype calls and were relatively simple questions, the 2nd interview was with what I suspect were more senior staff members - including a Director - with much more complex and granular questions.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed