KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 492 interviews

Employee Referral25%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Sep 2017

Interview

A few phone interviews and then an on-site all day interview. If you're not local they'll fly you out and put you in a hotel which is great. The onsite was all day so be prepared to be hammered with questions from several teams.

Interview Questions
  • Worst thing you've ever messed up
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Jan 2017

Interview

I applied for a summer 2017 internship in November 2016. I heard back from a recruiter to schedule the first phone interview at the end of January. The phone interview was fine, he seemed satisfied with my answers and said he will schedule a technical interview with me "sometime next week." Three weeks later I still haven't heard back and sent 2 follow up emails in the meantime. I finally got a response apologizing for the late reply, assuring me he was still coordinating with the technical team. That was the last contact I had with the recruiter. I sent a few more follow-up emails every week or so. Finally, another month passed and I got a formal "No longer being considered" message from a different Blizzard staffing email. So I'm not sure what happened, I know these people sift through a lot of applicants so I understand mistakes can happen. I'm still eager to try again this year.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Aug 2012

Interview

I applied and about a week or so went by when I got a e-mail stating that they are starting to schedule phone interviews and they were interested in talking to me. A week after that I spoke with the Hiring manager and the phone interview went fine. He stated that he had tons of these phone interviews to go through and let me know what the possible following scenarios could be. I waited about another 2 weeks and finally was asked to come for an inperson interview. The Blizzard campus is beautiful and very relaxed. When I arrived I checked in with the receptionist and waited for my recruiter. My recruiter meet with me and took me to the conference room where I would be interviewing. On the initial interview e-mail, it stated that I would be meeting with 3 people. When I arrived in the room there was a total of 5 engineers. They all fired off questions for about a hour and a half or so before the interview came to a end. I was walked out by the hiring manager and we had a good chat on the way back to the reception area. I waited another 4 weeks before I received the finial e-mail letting me know that I was not selected. The process was super long and the pannel interview was pretty intimidating. I had a great recruiter and good luck to you other system administrators.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Oct 2009

Interview

Typical phone screen followed by a couple hours of in person interviews. The on site interviews were a bit disorganized and felt unprepared. There were a total of about 8 people who made an appearance in this process.

Interview Questions
  • "List 3 reasons why I should not hire you."
7 people found this interview helpful