KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Test Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 490 interviews

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Oct 2021

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews. One social, one more technical. Overall the process took place over three months. The interviews were conducted by a three person panel. Each section lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked questions related to test analysis, best testing practices, and questions related to the software I'll be working with.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

The process took a couple of weeks. First was a phone call with the recruiter, then a phone call/questions from the team and then another follow up with the recruiter phone call finally followed by an on site. After the on site, I got to debrief with my recruiter before a final update, which I really appreciated!

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite Blizzard core value?

Anonymous Employee in Versailles

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Versailles)

Interview

Questions about basic test cycles were asked. Interview was held by my now manager and a tester colleague. I had to do a test to go through maps and screenshots, find bugs and document them.

Interview Questions
  • Experience in the field, knowledge about testing standards and certifications
RSS Feed</>Embed