KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment User Experience Designer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 492 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Pretty straight forward, asked very basic questions and mostly poked to see if it was a good fit moving forward with a higher up job interview. They picked the other candidate who apparently interviewed for a previous role, so I guess talking to me was just their due diligence, which felt pretty bad.

Interview Questions
  • What me through your resume.
    Answer Question

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

I applied at November 2018, had my phone screening scheduled Feb 2019. After the phone screening interview with recruiter, I waited more than 3 weeks to know I am rejected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Oct 2018

Interview

A couple of different stages, including a portfolio review and whiteboarding exercise. Helpful to know the company's core values to be able to reference them or talk about which one resonates with you the most. Get to know your team and don't be afraid to ask difficult questions yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The recruiter was helpful and the interviews were fine until you met with the technical team. Seems that the technical team was a little confused as to how to ask questions

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Feb 2017

Interview

on-campus interview: one with an engineer and one with an HR. Each ran about 30 minutes. The interview was very arranged very last minute so I had only two days to prepare. After the interview, I received a call from the engineer that interviewed me saying they'd like to offer me an internship but had to let the design team find a good fit for me. However, I got rejected one month after.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Jun 2015

Interview

It started off with a standard phone screen followed by a design assignment. Tl;dr the design assignment asks you fix existing problems current Blizzard products face. Blizzard took my design assignment and I never heard back from them again. Don't work here unless you want people to steal your work.

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Speak about the portfolio, I think it will be helpful to talk more and do not leave the gap time, they want to hear how do you work on a project, any detailed information and steps.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA