Block And Company Cash Handling & Business Supplies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Block And Company Cash Handling & Business Supplies Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Block And Company Cash Handling & Business Supplies

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Block And Company Cash Handling & Business Supplies (Wheeling, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. The ladies in HR were wonderful. I did ask them a lot of questions to get a feel for the company. My immediate boss also interviewed me and was very nice. The boss was easy to communicate with but I was expected to report to the team leads who were difficult and not focused on creating a excellent team. I wish I had asked more questions about the employees I would be reporting to on a daily basis. I also wish I asked more about the training process and who would be training me. There was another sore spot. The quality of training was significantly better for some. This was not clearly stated in the interview and therefore took me by surprise. I can't blame the HR team as people don't file complaints due to fear of retaliation. Also, be sure to ask about turnover.

Interview Questions

• They asked all the typical questions about experience and how you handle conflict in the workplace.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Block And Company Cash Handling & Business Supplies (Wheeling, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and enjoyable compared to most others. It consisted of meeting with the recruiter over the phone, and then live meeting with the hiring manager. On a separate day there was a meeting with the director of HR and with the CFO. It was an overall good interview experience. The offer was made the same day as the final interview with HR and CFO through the recruiter. The company made a reasonable offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Interview with the director of HR consisted of questions relating to "what would you do" situations and not job specific technical questions.   Answer Question