Blockbuster IT Service Management Process Specialist - IT Operations Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

IT Service Management Process Specialist - IT Operations Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blockbuster (McKinney, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with the IT Ops Mgr. He asked me to describe my ITSM and IT Operations experience and how I could apply my experience to the position. The phone interview ended with a confirmed face to face interview with him The one-on-one was more in-depth in terms of the position and provided the platform to sell your skillset and what sets you apart from your competition. From the time I phone interviewed to an offer was less than roughly 7 days total (phone interview on a Wednesday, face to face interview on a Friday and had an offer that next Monday).

Interview Questions

• Asked me to described my ITSM and operations experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Know the market and your value within the market. I had to come down 10% from my original gross yearly contract rate to go perm. Wasn't pleased but in this market ...