Blockbuster Seasonal Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Seasonal Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blockbuster (Austin, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

I asked if there were any openings at my blockbuster store and I was referred to the online application. It included a one hour test, primarily a business ethics and media knowlege test. Brush up on games and game systems if you can. Then I was invited on short notice (the same day) for a group interview. It was actually enjoyable and upbeat. It took place in a Blockbuster store and I was told to grab a movie off the shelf that was "me" and tell everyone why it was "me". I was the oldest person there. The hiring person was very respectful in general and seemed very excited to have someone of my experience. I have been told right off that I am being considered for management after the holidays. The training program is fantastic, I am very happr with it and while I have to work hard and push sales, my Manager works just as hard. I have been offered two other jobs since, but am thinking of staying at Blockbuster because I like the way it is currently run.

Interview Questions

• Do you think most people will steal if they know they wont be caught?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation for this job but am promised more after the seasonal job is complete