Bloodcenter of Wisconsin Interview Questions in Wisconsin | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Donor Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloodcenter of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Long hiring process, applied several times finally got an interview, one was on the phone then with supervisor, supervisor was nice explained the position and was off track for a moment

Donor Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloodcenter of Wisconsin (West Bend, WI).

Interview

Very good interview they ask alot of questions regarding experience and outcome of situations I did an over the phone interview and a group interview. Staff was very nice and easy to talk to made me feel welcome and wanted for the position

Marketing & Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloodcenter of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen followed by an in person interview with three people. The office was crowded and cramped with moving boxes. Very old fashioned facility and very behind the times with technology and ways to interact with donors. No one offered me water even though I was there for 3-4 hours. Very strange.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you brought new ideas to an organization.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bloodcenter of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I interview with several faculty. We talked about my past research, what I wanted to do in the future. They generally talk about the projects that they are working on.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview was them talking about their research. They also asked for me to tell them about myself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation mostly took place on the phone.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bloodcenter of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the BloodCenter over the phone.

The HR person I was contacted by took vacation the next day, forcing me to work harder than necessary to set up a phone interview. I finally interviewed with HR over the phone, with someone who had no clue what the responsibilities of the job were, who I would report to, etc. After that phone interview, it took weeks until I heard back. They then wanted me to come in for a 1 on 1, which due to more confusion was actually another phone interview with a group of IT managers and team members. This phone interview consisted of aimless questions about work experience, education, goals, etc, but did not really delve into the responsibilities of the job, what would have been expected of the preferred candidate, etc. After about 3 weeks from this interview, I had to contact them to find out what the status was, at which point they finally told me that they decided to reconsider hiring for this position...

They need to get their act together, the interview process should not have to be that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook?   1 Answer