Bloom Insurance Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bloom Insurance Agency

1.6

Sort:

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloom Insurance Agency.

Interview

Step 1 was a phone interview with HR-rep. HR rep was somewhat knowledgeable about technical issues, but the interview was relatively light on details. We set up a follow-up onsite interview with the directory of IT and the COO.

Step 2 was on-site interview with director of IT (COO was missing in action; I never actually met him). This was a standard walk through my resume and discussion of various technologies that I used and technologies that they used.

Step 3 was a three-question technical assessment that I came into their offices to do, even though it was entirely internet-based.

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloom Insurance Agency (Bloomington, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a joke. Total group interview. They didn't really care about qualifications, education, etc. Basically, if you're not a total crackhead and could stay awake through the ridiculous process, then you're in. This place can't really have standards. They have to take what they can get.

Licensed Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bloom Insurance Agency (Bloomington, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called for my interview. Spoke briefly with the hiring manager and was told to come in for the training classes. There wasn't much discussed about job specifics.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specific questions. The hiring manager seemed like they just wanted some one who sounded friendly and professional.   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bloom Insurance Agency (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

It was a mass hiring process. No individual questions. Must pass insurance licensing. Seemingly no filtering of qualifications. Easy job to get. Skated around the risk of mass layoffs, although it's clear that it happened regularly.

Licensed Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloom Insurance Agency (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

I went to a group interview where only 2 out of 7 people showed up. I was presented with a powerpoint (Bloom loves powerpoints) and given an oral drug test and immediately offered a job.

SQL Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bloom Insurance Agency (Bloomington, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

First I Received a call from the company that I am selected for the interview. Scheduled me a Phone Interview that's first round and then got selected for the second round which is an assessment test of about 4 hours. I did not qualify for further rounds.

Training Licensed Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloom Insurance Agency (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

Initial behavioral interview so have examples of skills displayed. Describe a time when you had to use this skill, etc. Basic computer skills test. Criminal background check , drug test, hearing test, and credit check. All company paid. References are checked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you face an irate customer. How did you resolve the customer's issue?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloom Insurance Agency in October 2009.

Interview

unformal conversation if you get an interview you have the job