Bloom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bloom Interview Questions

2.4

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bloom in July 2014.

Interview

This was an extremely easy interview. It consisted of mostly behavior questions and questions about availability and previous relevant experiences. The interview probably took 15 minutes, and was very informal and quick. Interviewer seemed friendly, but not very professional at all. You do not need to submit a resume and can opt to fill out an application in store.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I had 3 on campus interview.
    Mostly they asked technical questions than behavioral. Their question are not easy ones!
    finally, I told them, that I am more interested in low level programming than application level, and I did not get offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked about:
      - having data about Country, State, City, design a data structure and algorithm that the fund the desired information. keyword can change (state, city, country) but when we search for state we might need information about all cities in that state. and so on
      1 Answer
    • - Sorting and computational complexity of some algorithms such as Binary search tree, sorts.   Answer Question
    • - Print all permutation of a string.   Answer Question
    • - a question that is mapped to Knapsack problem. given a integer number and an unsorted array, find the set of numbers in the array that can give us the closes approximation to the given number   1 Answer

Sale's Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloom (Hayward, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

typical interview questions and background information.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a disagreement with a supervisor?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloom (Stafford, VA) in May 2007.

Interview

Come prepared to talk about the company more than you are about yourself. Know what they are about and what they do. Ask questions that you know the answers to without sounding to sure of yourself. Be polite and clear when asking or delivering a response.

Global Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloom (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. I applied online, received a response the next working day asking for a time I would be available for a phone interview. They were very efficient in their response. The interview took place a week after I had applied for the position online. The phone interviewer from HR called 15 minutes later than the arranged time, sounded busy but was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service? How do YOU deliver good customer service?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloom in May 2011.

Interview

Very unprofessional, they didnt even care to get back to me to say they rae going with another canidate. They asked 3 questiosn and that was it felt like i was just a canidate and they had already selected someone else who may have come recomended. Very unprofessional............waste of my time...........I guess they have to hire better people wwho are incharge of hiring people for their stores

Global Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloom in October 2010.

Interview

ability of bilingual. Work under pressure, multi tasking skills, leadership qualities.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloom in July 2008.

Interview

Called by recruiter discussed position I expressed interest and he said I would be contacted for interview.
    Called by District Manager they asked some basic questions like how much experience I had and what interested me in working for the company.
    Showed up for face to face interview. Asked allot of questions but I can't remember then all. Nothing extreme just your normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was negotiated, vacations were negotiated