Bloomberg L.P. Financial Software Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It started with some questions about Bloomberg, why I choose this company. Then it went on with some personal details I had on my CV. Then asked about technical questions including C pointers, heap, stack, memory allocation and malloc. Also about Java JVM, garbage collector, inheritance. The interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone interview(30 min) some hardcore questions about C++.
    On site interview(with two engineers): basic C/C++ questions. Reverse string/ Reverse words order in a string.
    On site interview with an engineering manager: design questions, why do you like Bloomberg?

Interview Questions

• I was asked to find errors in a piece of code which described two classes without any use case. This was a bit confusing since, the desired use case was not obvious.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

questions in C about data types, analyse bit manipulation functions, and write a function that handled strings.

Financial Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

I initially had a do an online test in my choice of language (I chose C). I passed the test and I was invited to an interview one week later. The interview was split in three parts; first two developers then a senior developer and finally someone from HR.

Software Engineer-Financial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in September 2010.

Interview

very touch online technical interview... i applied for C developer role.. so have to take a C test.... passed this test.... was invited for face to face... any questions on array, pointers.... just basics.... but make sure u have a thorough understanding.....if sucessfull... u get an interview from senior developer... who gives u crazy puzzle....so be prepared for a puzzle..