Bloomberg L.P. Global Customer Support Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Bloomberg L.P. Global Customer Support Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Global Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

A phone call, followed by two on-site interviews. The questions concerned both personality and motivational aspects as well as technical ones. During the second interview they tested client-based skills through asking what I would have done in specific scenarios. The last interview was mostly concerned on personality and career aspirations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Intense but friendly - first round was on the phone, was quite simple just asked about who the competitors are and about myself and what the business does. Second round was a group day with interview, group tasks like presentations and role plays. Final round interview was 2 on 1.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions - they were looking for positive people   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Global Customer Support Summer Internship
    20 min competency questions with the person from Global data department
    Why Bloomberg? Why this role? What skills I have for this role ? At the end of the interview it is your chance to put questions
    Interviewer was positive and engaging

They answer very quickly, and the whole process is very fast
    Overall positive experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Extremely positive, very professional and insightful. Great experience - flew me out to London from Dublin, gave a tour of the office. Really lovely staff, such a refreshing change for a global company - culture is key.Long process though, took about 3 months - with travel and interviews.

Group interview was great, met many lovely people - and in the process got to shadow an employee for 2 hours.Interesting approach.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

First interview via the Phone. Once aced the interview I was invited at a recruitment event for group activities and shadowing and was interviewed again. Then another interview took place, it was a Skype interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation for a phone interview less than two days after. Basic interview questions such as: How is a day like with your current job,Why Bloomberg, Why this position? What qualities do you have that will be useful in the job you are interested in?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Passed 2 interviews so far successfully. The telephone interview was pretty easy. The question they asked were: Why Bloomber? What do you know abt Bloomberg? Tell me abt yourself. What is your hobby? Why Global Customer Support? Who are our competitor?? 2:1 interview fairly easy as well. NO brain tease questions.

Global Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

They came to hire at my school and had a preliminary interview. Was asked varying questions about myself, my experience, and Bloomberg. Then went to a second interview in London where they flew me in. There the interview was more about how am I as an individual going to contribute to the role and fit into Bloomberg. As well, many situational questions on how to handle certain situations with clients over the phone. Communication between myself and HR went very smoothly. Only con was their third party for background checks that took forever and kept asking me for documents, which I had sent multiple times.

Interview Questions

• Why Bloomberg and sudden change of industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Didn't even try.