Bloomberg L.P. Global Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bloomberg L.P. Global Technical Support Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

Global Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Very global interview and clear cut interview procedures:
HR phone interview
First screening to the office
Video conference interviews with all the APAC region leaders
Provided job shadowing > also simulation test
Final round interview with the manager

Interview Questions

• How do you define good customer service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2015.

Interview

Applying through an agent, I have gone through phone interview and group assessment. Phone interview was a general one, asking questions to look at your background, interest and motivation, and importantly, your linguistic ability. Group assessment was 2-hour long, consisting of greeting session, discussion and presentation. Basically throughout the recruitment process Bloomberg is looking for someone who has passion for technology, has good mannerism, has linguistic ability.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction in Eng and Mandarin, while I am native in Cantonese   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2016.

Interview

Telephone in by hr, and then individual interview with 3 managers from Hk, Japan and Singapore. First two manager would ask some general questions. While the last one will test your technical knowledge and language ability.

Global Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line, got an interview invitation at Tokyo Career Forum and had a 10 mins talk with a member fro Global Technical Support. She was nice when I asked about questions but I can tell my answers didn't satisfy her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2016.

Interview

About 30-40mins, very relaxed. Two to one interview.
    Office is very beautiful, high floor. When you first time come in, have to take a picture in front of camera. Interviewers are very friendly. Whole process is very smooth.
    After the interview I have been told to be informed within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the development of technology?
      An occasion of a conflict?
      What do you know about your job?
      What makes a Data Company successful?
      Answer Question

Global Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3rd Step. 1st : Phone call (In order to see if you're a bit prepared) 2nd : Video Interview (They are going a bit further in your past experiences to see if you can fit to the job) 3rd : On site interview (Testing Skills)

Global Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

phone interview and followed by a on site individual interview. phone interview is mainly go through your experience. While on site interview is about testing your understanding about the job and simulating the process of working.

Global Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in May 2015.

Interview

I sent my application online, got an email from HR in 30 mins: asked when I would have been available for an interview. The first contact had to be by phone with a person from HR dpt but I actually got directly my first interview on the phone with a TL. Simple questions about my previous experience and my motivation about working at Bloomberg. Been told I had to wait 4-5 days to get a response but actually got an email after 30 mins with an invitation for a recruitment event in London. Waiting to go there.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself
      What kind of technical skills do you have?
      Previous work experience
      What do you know about Bloomberg?
      Why do you want to work for us?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

applied online and was invited for skype interview. There were two skype interviews for total, and they were not difficult, as long as you sound confident about what you are saying.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Bloomberg? Why this position?   Answer Question

Global Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online. I had the first interview over the phone and then I was invited for a recruitment event. After the event I was invited for a final interview. They have amazing offices and most people were very nice and friendly.
    They did not call me back after the interview so I am expecting a rejection email any time soon.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Some technical stuff and a lot of questions about previous positions held.   Answer Question